Christmas in July - the #NSale is here!


Christmas in July is here guys, or otherwise known as Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale which runs for about 3 weeks, starting mid July through early August. The best thing about this sale is that the items are all brand-new, they are Fall's new arrivals. Think sweaters, leggings, jeans, booties, boots, cardigans, wraps, scarves, sweaters, jackets, blazers and even some dresses and jumpsuits in the mix.



I don't have a Nordstrom's card which I think is a good thing lol, but for those of you who have a Nordstrom's card, the #NSale started for card-holders on Thursday July 10th and for the rest of the public the sale will open next Friday on July 18th and the last date to pick up your favorites at discounted 30-40% off prices, is August 3rd. After that, all of these items will go back to their regular prices. There are already many things that have sold out but usually Nordstrom is good about restocking favorites. Now, I have given myself a $400 limit for this sale (I may even make it $300). I have been saving up for it and haven't shopped in a couple of months, which has worked out for me since I have remixed my closet this Summer and followed a capsule wardrobe. 


I don't need a lot of things but I got my eye on some tall leather riding boots, a cute affordable and well-made bootie, a pair of mules and perhaps those classic black Hunters (linked below on my widget) - as far as shoes go. Clothes-wise, I want to try some Wit+Wisdom jeans because I have heard great things and they are very affordable and cute, a new cozy neutral cardigan - slightly oversized with pockets (the one I linked comes in 5 colors), a sweater with a fun detail (love the scalloped sweater and the bell-sleeve sweater I linked below), a floral kimono (since I don't yet own one and I love the one I linked - super sophisticated) and maybe a nice pair of leggings. I have been really wanting to buy a pair or two of Natives shoes for Vivian so I might get her 1 or 2 pairs of those  too. I will try my best to not go over my $400 limit, but you know I might not even get anything at all, we shall see. I plan on ordering some things online next weekend with the pick-at-store option, so when I pick them up I can try them on and return any if I don't like them or if they don't fit.

(So true, I had to end it with this quote.)

Take a look at my top favorites from the #NSale 2017 starting off with adorable toddler girl clothes, sweaters and cardigans, jackets and blazers, a few pretty tops and last but not least ending with my favorite - shoes! Shop any of my picks on the widget below and let me know if you like them. What did you buy or will you buy at the #NSale this year?! Do you have your eye on something in particular?!


My #NSale 2017 Favorites.





Image Map


Comments

  1. Great picks!! I've decided I need to stop reading everyone's posts because my list just gets longer. I wish the bee shoes came in black! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your NSale picks! I wish I could afford everything because they have such good items this year!

    XOXO Liz

    www.redheadedwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts